Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wahoo!!

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you all know what I have been up to lately. I also wanted to do a micro-review of one of the restaurants I have been to recently. While I LOVE being an author and blogger, I also have bills to pay so I had to do the 9 to 5 thing for a bit until things really take off. Since I just moved to Vegas about a month or so ago, I have been super busy.Now that I have settled in a bit I can continue my work. Anywhoo..I have been all up and down the Las Vegas area and I have barely scratched the surface. There is so much to, do, and EAT..yes I said EAT (we will talk more about that in another post). Today after work I went to a place called Wahoo. It is a cool bar & restaurant with yummy fish tacos. That is what I ordered but my husband had the 'Pig Bowl'. I tried some of it and while I liked the fish tacos (which is what this place is known for), I LOVED the pig! It was so flavorful and unique. The rice was slightly hard but everything else was fresh and on point! The bathrooms were clean and there is a baron one side with slot machines (typical for bars here). The staff is friendly and the prices aren't terrible (around $20 for 2 people with drink depending on what you order. It wasn't too crowded but it was a weekday. If you want a cool atmosphere and good food then come here. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment